Infrared Thermography Inspection Training
Let Brady Infrared help jump start your in-house program by offering hands-on training. With over twelve years experience in the infrared business and Level-III Thermographers on staff, Brady Infrared can tailor an infrared training program designed specific to your needs.
With affordable infrared cameras on the market and increasing budget constraints for maintenance, many facilities have or are considering the purchase of an infrared camera.
Regardless of the camera make or the applications you desire, Brady Infrared will come to your facility and show you how to properly identify and document thermal patterns in electrical/mechanical, roofing and building systems. We will also help you set up report documents and provide a basic understanding of infrared theory.
If and when your company takes the first step investing in an infrared program, what better way to increase the likelihood of success by making sure your inspection team understands proper field techniques. Please contact us for further details and schedule a training course.
In-House vs. Contracted Infrared Inspection Training
In recent years, infrared camera manufactures have done amazing jobs making available quality and affordable cameras. With each new issue of maintenance publications, cameras with more features and lower prices are advertised allowing more maintenance departments to start “in-house” infrared programs. Without question, some of these programs have operated with great success.
With this said, several of Brady Infrared’s clients have in-house infrared programs that are being utilized to various degrees throughout their facility or departments. The advantages of hiring a contractor to come into your facility are:
- If only a few days of inspection is needed, it may be more economical
- Contractors bring experience and equipment
- Costs for contracted services are fixed and can be budgeted
- Very little in-house paperwork and support services are needed to have contractor perform an inspection
- No camera and training cost necessary
- Contracted services are all inclusive; supplying inspection and report
- Contracted services can be used as an auditing tool for in-house program
- Contracted services can be used in a support role to help under-staffed in-house programs
Distance Learning Thermography
Brady Infrared’s training program is by no means a substitute for formal infrared training courses offering Level-I, -II or –III certification. It is designed as a field methods course to ease the steep learning curve associated with predictive maintenance thermography.